Performance Wellness, Inc. (PW) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the mind-body health needs of performers and professionals from all walks of life. Our clinically-tested programs integrate techniques from the fields of music therapy, behavioral medicine, and yoga science. The cornerstone of the PW approach is Essential Musical Intelligence (EMI), the innate ability to use music and sound to bypass the limitations of the rational, conscious mind and instantly connect you with your creative source to manifest healing, mastery, and joy in performance and in daily life.
If you’ve come to Performance Wellness, Inc. to:
- Overcome performance-related disorders (stage fright, injuries, and addictions) and learn to perform to your fullest
- Learn how to use music and sound to heal yourself and others
- Learn how yoga, music therapy, and behavioral medicine interface in the process of self-transformation
- Health Professionals - earn Continuing Education credits in Performance Wellness
- Join a community of like-minded individuals devoted to self-care through yoga, depth psychology and music therapy
Then you've come to the right place!